- NEW rail saver model for Xtreme SUP boards: surf boards below 8' and race/downwind boards above 12' (using 2 sets).
- NEW shorter measures: 2 x 150cm(5') x 5cm(2″) semi-rigid 380 mi PVC
- Lenticular pattern surface for high impact and abrasion resistance.
- Good ability to adapt to simple curves and allows repositioning, thus facilitating placement.
- Clear color
- Order 2 sets (for SUP race/downwind boards) and get a special reduced price.
The NEW Xtreme RSPRO model is specially designed for Xtreme SUP boards and SUPers:
- For SUP surf boards below 8' where the original 191 cm (6'3") railsaver was too long and too wide to adapt to the shape of this boards.
- For SUP race and downwind boards above 12' or 12'6" where the original 191 cm (6`3") railsaver was too short. The Xtreme RSPRO is specially designed to allow you to install 2 railsavers in a row allowing you to cover 3 meters (9'10").
Make sure to check our FAQ for any doubts and application and removal recommendations.